04 August 2014

His Last Speech

I'm a member of a group of... outsiders. I always knew I was different. And for a long, long time, all I wanted was to be another face in the crowd. But in the end... it wasn't possible. I guess it never was. So from now on, I'll just concentrate on being who I really am. Some of you might not like that. Some of you might even find that frightening. But that's not my problem anymore. I have to be who I really am and let fate take care of the rest. So thank you,. thank you for letting me live among you. Thank you for giving me a family. Thank you for giving me a home.

0 comments:

About This Blog

You will never find time for anything, if you want time, make it!

Memurnikan Aqidah Menebarkan Sunnah

Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP